A fair refund policy.
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with concurr, for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of concurr, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel concurr a couple months ago, and you haven’t used concurr since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel concurr a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you did not end up using the extra features, workspaces, or storage space, although you did keep using concurr in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extensive downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Process of Refund.
- Get in touch with us at support at concurr dot stream> with details or through our support form here.
- We will respond back to you within 24 hours.
- Once refund reason is moderated and details are accepted, refund will be initiated. Refund amount will take 7-10 working days to get credited back to your account.